It was great to be able to start this year with our Health and Safety stand down week allowing our teams to carry out refresher training and gain new skills and knowledge as our systems of work continue to develop.
Topics covered over the week include;
- EUSR Category 1 – Locate Utility Services (HSG47)
- EUSR Categories 3 + 4 + 5 – Install, Inspect & Remove Timber, Steel & Proprietary Shoring System
- NPORs Training – Telescopic Handler, Forward Tipping Dumper, Excavator as a Crane & Road Roller
- Foundation and Setting Out Installation Upskilling
- Health and Wellbeing – Introduction to our new Employee Health Benefit
- Refresher training on our Power Grid site app
We would like to thank everyone who contributed to the event and wish all our employees and clients a Happy, Prosperous and Safe 2022.