From humble beginnings in 2012, Power Grid Civils has had a remarkable first 10 years of business. We are so proud of how our business and the Power Grid team have grown over the last 10 years.
We would like to thank all our clients for the new opportunities and repeat business we have had the pleasure of delivering. We would also like to thank our valued supply chain for their support in delivering to our high standards of quality and service.
We look forward to the continued growth and success of our business and people and further developing the Power Grid brand.
Many thanks, the Power Grid Team!
It was great to be able to start this year with our Health and Safety stand down week allowing our teams to carry out refresher training and gain new skills and knowledge as our systems of work continue to develop.
Topics covered over the week include;
- EUSR Category 1 – Locate Utility Services (HSG47)
- EUSR Categories 3 + 4 + 5 – Install, Inspect & Remove Timber, Steel & Proprietary Shoring System
- NPORs Training – Telescopic Handler, Forward Tipping Dumper, Excavator as a Crane & Road Roller
- Foundation and Setting Out Installation Upskilling
- Health and Wellbeing – Introduction to our new Employee Health Benefit
- Refresher training on our Power Grid site app
We would like to thank everyone who contributed to the event and wish all our employees and clients a Happy, Prosperous and Safe 2022.
Power Grid Civils urgently require the following experienced candidates with the flexibility to travel and work throughout the UK and Ireland and availability to work shifts and weekends.
- Civil Engineers – all levels
- HGV Drivers
- General Operatives
- Health and Safety Advisor (usual business hours)
Immediate start available for the right candidate with excellent remuneration package including staying away allowance and bonus.
To apply for any of the above positions please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to our head office – Unit 4D Lancer Buildings, Gortrush Industrial Estate, Omagh, Co. Tyrone, BT78 5EJ.
Every year at Power Grid Civils LTD we set ourselves a Health Challenge to promote Health and Wellbeing within the business with the incentive of a donation to a chosen charity.
This year we have made a donation to Helping Hand who are the charity for the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.